One afternoon in Syawal 1435 Hijriyah, no one ate for lunch since Syawal Fasting has just started in GembilGembul's house. Gembul has started his office hour, meanwhile Gembil hasn't meet employee responsibilities yet. What a free life for more than a week! Hihihiii.. :D
So, this was what happened yesterday in DapurSiGembil when no office to dos should be done.
And those mess-up in DapurSiGembil turn to these beautiful delicacy! Tadaaa!
Because the mixture was still left little behind, then Gembil tried to make a little creation to bake it and be feasible to eat. Here comes our Dorayaki Schotel!
What should you do? Here's a contekan from web sajiansedap.com that Gembil took as a reference.
Some useful tips in Schotel Time:
1. You may change smoked beef to sausage, chicken or beef.
2. Moreover, if you want to make somehow a little bit healthy, then you can add choped vegetables, such as carrot, broccoli, or even spinach. All you have to do is just chopped the vegetables into the smallest pieces. If you do this, besides adding color for your schotel, the vegetables also give extra taste in it. In my schotel case, Gembil added 1 pcs of carrot.
3. Play with your seasoning and spices. Don't be afraid to add extra salt, pepper, or even the nutmeg powder if you want to feel the extra strong taste.
4. Pour the nutmeg powder, just a pinch, inside your oven after you put you schotel pan inside it. This will give extra flavour to your schotel.
5. You can use both cheddar or parmessan cheese, and for the topping, your schotel will be more delicious if you use quickmelt cheese. For this kind of cheese, mozarella is better! :D
6. Get an extra experiment to get shape of your schotel. If you're bored with square glass pan to bake your schotel then you can change to bake it in snack maker, like I did with my Dorayaki Schotel. Just pay attention to heat, different pan will take different time to bake until it is ready to serve.
Have a try and happy cooking! ^^v